St. Thomas More Catholic School opened its doors to the community on June 15, 1969, with a beautiful new building and an enthusiastic group of staff and students. The school was named after St. Thomas More--an outstanding layman, husband, father, scholar, statesman, saint and martyr. He was beatified with other English martyrs in 1886 and canonized in 1935. His feast is celebrated on July 9th.
Currently, construction is underway to enlarge the school.